Thursday, November 3, 2011

Nice to meet you: Bordeaux Elementary . . .



Bordeaux is an elementary school located in Northwest Nashville.  I first came to learn about this school when I was asked to make a presentation about being an artist for career day at the end of the 2010/2011 school year.  The students were very inquisitive about my work and so I knew--right away--that I wanted to figure out a project that we could work on together . . . I contacted the art instructor, Cheryl Westberry, towards the beginning of the fall semester and we decided that the best fit for Deliciously Happy would be the incoming 4th graders, 17 students.  It has been such a great experience to learn about the students!  I look forward to our visits and I'm excited for them to come to the gallery and see their work in March!  Learn more about Bordeaux here.  And, find out about Northwest Nashville here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment